Country Roads of Switzerland - 15 days
• Stanserhorn: A spectacular journey by a funicular railway and a cable car to the summit of the Stanserhorn for expansive mountain views.
• Lake Geneva: Enjoy first-class seats as you cruise on the serene waters of the King of Lakes, inspiration to the early ‘Romantic’ movement.
• Zermatt: Ride the shuttle trains of the Matterhorn Gotthard Railway up to the traffic-free Alpine resort.
• St. Moritz: If you think that there’s no such thing as a free ride, you’re wrong! With your inclusive pass, travel on 13 cable cars, funiculars, chairlifts and some public transport (when available).
• Glacier Express: Travel on-board the world-famous Glacier Express, through looping tunnels and dizzying viaducts. Have a glorious adventure in the scenic heart of the Swiss Alps, only possible by rail. Lucerne | Lake Geneva | Montreux | Gruyères | Rhône Valley | Zermatt | Baveno | St Moritz | Grindelwald | Zürich